Skip to main content
How to Contact Us

Get up to date information on how to contact us at the right spot.

Jon Simone avatar
Written by Jon Simone
Updated over a week ago
  • Incorrect points: Contact your state director Points Status

  • Baseball rule interpretations and rule questions: Contact your state director Click Here

  • If you are experiencing a technical support issue with the new site, please send an email to [email protected]. It is very helpful if you send a link to the page you were having an issue with in your email.

  • USSSA General Information

    USSSA Baseball

    • For the baseball program, USSSA All American program, Select30 program, rules and classifications or any other general information: [email protected]

    USSSA Fastpitch

    • For the Jr. Pride, Pride, Fastpitch USSSA All American Games, Select 30 program, or any other program, rules and classifications or any other general information, please email: [email protected]

    USSSA Slowpitch

    • For any Slowpitch conference, player and roster history, rules and classifications questions or any other general information: [email protected]

    USSSA Travel

    • For any questions regarding Stay to Play or travel to the Space Coast Complex, please email: [email protected]

    Space Coast Complex

    • For any information regarding the Space Coast Complex, the Space Coast Complex Pro Shop, concessions and events please contact: [email protected]

    Spring Training

    General Information

  • USSSA National HQ is located at: 5800 Stadium Parkway Melbourne FL 32940

  • USSSA National HQ phone number is 800-741-3014.

  • For theme park tickets, call 321-877-0615.

  • For insurance, call 888-880-3602.

  • For the Baseball All American program, email: [email protected] or call 321-877-0628.

  • For the Fastpitch USA Elite Select Futures All American program, email: [email protected]

  • For Orlando area travel, call 321-877-0627

  • USSSA National HQ phone number is 800-741-3014, however for the majority of questions please direct them to your state director which you can look up here.

Did this answer your question?